2016 Northeast Oklahoma Crime Stoppers
Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Banquet
• To honor selected officers and employees who have performed exemplary service beyond their normal duties in 2015-16.
• Up to 14 honorees will be selected: one each from the Bartlesville Police Department, Bartlesville Police Reserve, Ramona PD, Dewey Police Department, Nowata Police Department, South Coffeyville Police Department, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Washington County Sheriff's Reserve, Washington County Detention center, Nowata County Sheriff’s Office, Oklahoma Department of Conservation game wardens, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Osage Hills State Park and/or Army Corps of Engineers rangers, 11th Judicial District Court Services, City of Bartlesville 911 dispatchers.
• Purpose of the banquet is to demonstrate citizen support for the law enforcement agencies that serve Washington and Nowata Counties. This is the first of what is planned to be an annual event.
• Tickets are free to law enforcement honorees for the dinner, guest speaker – Legal Advisor to Crime Stoppers USA, Judge Richard Carter (retired), and the presentation of the awards. Table sponsorships for eight people is $400. Individual seats are $50. For more information, contact: Charlie Taraboletti at (918) 331-8241or firstname.lastname@example.org; John Lamb at (918) 331-3707 or email@example.com; or Gretchen Winger at (918) 914-1250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A cash bar will be available
Our Partners in fighting crime in Washington County!
"Together we do make a difference"
Crime Stoppers is a community action program that gives citizens the opportunity to become involved in the fight against crime throughout Washington County and make our community a better place to live, work and go to school. Crime Stoppers is comprised of three segments (the community, law enforcement and the media) working as partners towards one goal - reducing crime.
Callers can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward if the information given leads to an arrest.
Crime Stoppers is funded in part through volunteer donations and tax deductible contributions from the public in order to operate the administration of the program.
We need the community's assistance and donations to help keep the criminals off the street.
All Site Content / Copyright © 2016 / Bartlesville Crime Stoppers
Dynamic WebSite Design / Copyright © 2016 / Anderson Software